Sustainability is a core value of what DEFT TEX represents. Taking care of the environment is a vital step towards progress.
PROGRESSIVE OPPORTUNITIES BANGLADESH (Jute-Golden Fiber of Bangladesh)
Our expertise in crafting and manufacturing products to match the artistic requirements of our clients. The products can be customized or newly develop as per the design, color and specification are provided by clients. Our sustainable standards assure that each and every requirement for your product exhibits all of the desired characteristics described in your product’s specification.
SUSTAINABILITY IN TEXTILE
- Sustainable solutions in the textile industry. Sustainability has also arrived in the textile industry. It is about more than the use of organic cotton and better working conditions. The consumption of water, energy, and chemicals poses challenges for textile companies at every stage of the value chain.
- Sustainability starts with product design
Every step in the textile chain focuses on different aspects of sustainability, which can be summarized as follows:
• production factors, including water and energy consumption
• The availability of sustainable raw materials
• The effects of waste production
• The social responsibility of the companies towards the employees and the communities surrounding the plants
• The use of chemicals, including dyes and coatings
• Health risks for textile workers and consumers
• Animal welfare (procurement of wool or down